Application for the Masters Program for Italian and International Students in Italy – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Milano Fashion Institute in Italy.
these endowments usually cover half of the total cost of registration. financial aid positions will be awarded on the basis of particular requirements of excellence of the candidates and evaluating their economic condition too. The application for scholarship should be submitted by the deadline of enrollment of the Master.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Both Italian citizens and foreigners are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Milano Fashion Institute offers each year to its applicants’ multiple grants, which cover half the costs of enrollment in the Masters, and are offered by Italian companies active in the fashion industry.
- The bursaries are aimed at both Italian citizens and foreigners who wish to attend the Masters of the Milan Fashion Institute. In order to apply for admission to the Master Milano Fashion Institute, the candidate must be in possession of:
- Qualification at or above Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor of Art, Master’s of Art, Master’s of Science, Master’s of Science). It is not necessary to have attended previously Degree Courses related fashion.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of the English language. Certifications are not required as it will be subject to verification during the interview with the Education Committee.
MASTERS PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application form for opportunities are included in the “Application Form” of each Master’s and it is downloadable from the site, under the page “Apply“. Once you have submitted the Application Form, the Academic Commission shall decide on any assignment, with notification of the result by the beginning of the course.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 29, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below