Application for the Masters Programmes for Accounting and Finance Programmes for UK/EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Alliance Manchester Business School in UK.
Alliance Manchester Business School is offering masters programmes for UK/EU students for the session 2020-21. These opportunities are available for five scholarships across the four Accounting and Finance courses with a value of £10,000 towards the cost of the tuition fee.
Alliance Manchester Business School (Alliance MBS) is the business school of the University of Manchester in Manchester, England. It is ranked 2nd in the UK for research, they provide education to undergraduates, postgraduates and executives across the globe.
The University of Westminster is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
All UK/EU applicants who hold an offer of a place to study on one of the following courses:
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Finance
- MSc Quantitative Finance.
- University normally looks for a UK bachelor degree with first or upper second class honours or the overseas equivalent, with excellent results in accounting and finance subjects.
- If English is not your first language, you need to take an English language test to prove your level of ability.
MASTERS PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applicants who hold an offer for admission will automatically be considered for a scholarship. There is no application process.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below