Application for the Masters Programmes for International Students in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management in Germany.
The perks of The grants comprise a cost-of-living subsidy of EUR 600 per month from September to January. This scheme is made available for the academic year of 2020-21. The master support will grant all eligible students with a cost-of-living subsidy of EUR 600 per month to complete postgraduation study (MSc) at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management in Germany.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management enjoys the reputation of being one of the leading business schools in Europe. It is home to inspiring and innovative learners and teachers. The courses and degree programs of this university include three aspects such as high standard, lucrative and practice-orientation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Must be an international student
- Must have taken admission in one of the programs given above.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in the following courses: MoF – Master of Finance (MSc), MiM – Master in Management (MSc), and MADS – Master in Applied Data Science (MSc).
- Applicants must have a first university degree (Bachelor or Diploma) of at least 180 ECTS credits, irrelevant of discipline.
- For these courses, the university expects the following English qualification from students if they are non-native English users: TOEFL – 90 iBT, 577 ITP / IELTS 7.0 or equivalent.
MASTERS PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- It is not required to send an application for the opportunity separately as all the candidates will automatically be selected for this scheme after enrolling in an applicable course.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below