Application for the Master’s Research International Scholarship in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Otago in New Zealand.
The study program is designed to attract foreign students who want to pursue a master’s or research degree course at the university for the academic year 2020/21.The university will provide the amount of NZ$15,000 stipend per annum plus a tuition fee waiver for 1 year to the winning scholars.
Founded in 1869, the University of Otago has a higher education system based on the British education model. It provides quality of learning and advanced facilities for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER’S RESEARCH ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this funding opportunity.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant’s academic record: In the case of an applicant for a doctoral scholarship who has completed a Master’s degree by papers and thesis (at least 0.75 EFTS), the grades of all relevant2 advanced level papers counting towards the award of the degree and the thesis will be taken into account. An explanation of the time taken for completion of the thesis may be requested and considered by The grants and Prizes Committee if the thesis has taken more than 2 EFTS (2 fulltime years) to complete.
- In the case of an applicant for a scholarship without a Master’s degree including a thesis, the grades of all relevant2 advanced level papers counting towards the award of the applicant’s most relevant degree will be taken into account.
- In the case of applicants whose prior qualifications have been awarded by other universities, the University shall calculate a GPA score using what it considers to be the most relevant2 papers and grades provided on the applicant’s academic transcripts.
- Certificate of Proficiency and Pass/Fail papers will not be taken into account in the calculation.
- The applicant’s potential for, or record of, research.
- The advice, recommendation and/or ranking of the relevant Head of Department
- Candidates should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Otago.
- For admission, you are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
MASTER’S RESEARCH APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this award, you are required to apply for a master or research degree course at the University of Otago. Applicants should complete the application procedures online through the University’s website.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of transcripts, passport name page, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Applicants can apply anytime.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below