Master’s Research Scholarships at University of Italian Switzerland in Switzerland-2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Italian Switzerland in Switzerland.
Participating students visit USI for one semester to work on a research project under the guidance of a USI faculty member with the objective of applying the work towards a master’s thesis at the student’s home university.Each scholarship recipient will receive 5,000 CHF to help cover travel and living expenses for the visiting student for the duration of their stay.
The Faculty of Informatics at the University of Italian Switzerland (USI) stands out as a centre of competence in advanced informatics. The Faculty aims to train informatics experts that are interdisciplinary in approach, with abstract thinking and generalisation skills, a sound knowledge in the application fields of information technologies, as well as project management and teamwork abilities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER’S RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
- To apply, students should first consult the published list of research groups and topic proposal. Students must indicate one or more topics of interest in their application.
- International applicants can apply for these endowments.
MASTER’S RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students should send their applications via email
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit their CV, transcript of grades (Master) and letter of support from a professor at their home university motivation letter a copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1st, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below