Application for the Masters Scholarship for International Students in Sweden – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden.
Karolinska Institute is offering Global Master’s Scholarships for international students. These financial aid positions will cover the tuition fee for studies at the master’s level.The Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Scholarships cover the tuition fee cost, not living expenses, and only for studies at Master’s level.
Karolinska Institute is one of the world’s foremost medical universities. Their vision is to make a significant contribution to the improvement of human health; our mission is to conduct research and education and to interact with the community.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students must have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2019.
- Applicants must be a tuition fee-paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- Holders must have paid the application fee by 1 February 2020
- Applicants need to fulfill the entry and documentation requirements for the program you have applied for only first-year students are eligible to apply.
- These opportunities are available for international students.
- Entry Requirement: A bachelor’s degree equivalent to a Swedish kandidatexamen, (180 higher education credits) from an internationally recognized university.
- In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, a student must demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or program.
MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants should fill out the program form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden. Required documentation for all master’s applicants In order to complete the admissions application, students must provide the following documents after submitting their online application. Please do not submit documents that are not listed here, unless they are required by the university to which are applying.
Application must include:
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s program.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meets the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or program they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of an application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below