Application for the Masters Scholarship Programme For UK Citizen in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Anglia Ruskin University in UK.
The grant is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university. The Program is available for pursuing master’s program.
Anglia Ruskin University is an innovative university that was recently named in Times Higher Education as the only university in the UK to be a ‘rising star’ and one of the institutions predicted to be challenging the global elite by 2030.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CANADIAN LAW SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of the UK are eligible to apply.
- To enter applicants must write 750 words or more about your previous degree, particular area(s) of interest within the field of business, and why you wish to study a postgraduate degree.
- Its standard entry requirement for an undergraduate degree course is a minimum of two GCE A levels and three GCSEs in other subjects. Get more information you can check out at here.
CANADIAN LAW SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please send all entries to UK-at-lca.anglia.ac.uk with the subject: ARUL MSP – <Application ID> – <Full Name>. Please ensure you have submitted your application for admission prior to sending your application.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 13, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below