Application for the Master’s Scholarships for Belgium Students in Belgium – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the College of Europe in Belgium.
The Master’s Scholarships at the College of Europe focus on attracting students and supporting their graduate-level studies in Belgium. College of Europe will provide up to full tuition fees and lodging for applicants in Belgium.
The College of Europe is a European educational institution established under Belgian Law. Its master’s degrees are officially recognized internationally. It provides knowledge, experience, and collective wisdom that will help them become leaders in life.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Belgium are eligible to apply.
- MSc in European Economic Studies
- All applicants to the College of Europe must hold a relevant university degree, or
- sufficient professional experience.
- Admission to the College of Europe requires a master’s degree with at least 240 ECTS credits acquired in the course of university studies; or a bachelor’s degree with demonstrated strong qualification in relation to the academic programme for which they apply; or professional experience in the field of interest. Equivalence will be determined on the basis of objective criteria.
- Applicants should generally have a minimum level of B2for one language and a minimum level of B1 for the other. The Department of European Economic Studies can however accept students with an A2 level of French.
MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, applicants are required to enroll in the master’s degree programme at the college.
Application must include:
- Academic activities
- Professional experience
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of university degrees
- Passport photo
- Recommendation letters are in the form of online recommendation questionnaires
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 19, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below