Application for the Masters Scholarships for International student in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Surrey in UK.
The program is open for international candidates from India, Thailand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam or Ghana who wish to undertake a master’s degree program at the university.All successful students will receive a tuition fee discount of £2,500 on the first-year fees.
As a public research university, the University of Surrey was founded in 1891, in Guildford, England. Known as one of the UK’s leading research universities, its academic activities are divided into three faculties consisting of 22 schools and departments.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- India, Thailand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam or Ghana.
- Masters degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
- Hold an offer for a full-time masters program
- Meet all the conditions of your offer.
- Be an overseas fee-paying student
- Be self-funded
- Be registering on the first year of a full-time Masters
- Review of prior academic achievement of the applicant
- Review of future examinations where results are not yet known
- Review of the personal statement in support of the application
- Review of the referee’s assessment of an applicant’s ability
- Review of relevant work experience
- Applying for a visa
- Applying for an ATAS Certificate
- GCSE English Language grade C (4), or above
- Country equivalencies for GCSE English Language grade C (4) as defined on the Qualification Database
- iGCSE English as a First Language grade C, Second Language grade B, in all four elements
- International Baccalaureate English grade 4 at either standard or higher level where the IB meets the standard academic entry requirements
- AS-level in English Language or English Literature
- A-level in English Language or English Literature
- European Baccalaureate English 6 (Language 1/2) or 7 (Language 3)
- Successful completion of a University of Surrey pre-sessional English language course immediately preceding the main degree course
- Pearson Test of English, taken within two years of the start of the course
- IELTS Academic, taken within two years of the start of the course
- TOEFL (ibt), taken within two years of the start of the course
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE), taken within two years of the start of the course
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
- Must accomplish the other English language requirements of the university/
MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking entrance in this educational program, aspirants have to be obliged to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the grant
Application must include:
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications
- A copy of your passport
- A personal statement (for non-research courses)
- A research proposal (for research courses only)
- Contact details of two referees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below