Application for the Masters (Taught) Excellence Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Bolton in UK.
For this application package, the university will select brilliant full-time UK, EU, and International master’s students regardless of their financial condition. The sponsorship will provide the award worth £1,500 as a tuition fee waiver. The award money will help all successful students pay for their university studies.
The University of Bolton is a modern, vibrant, and supportive university that strives to meet all the needs of its students. It is home to 11,000 full-time and part-time students who belong to different parts of the world. It was opened in 1825 as Bolton Mechanics’ Institute.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS (TAUGHT) EXCELLENCE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU and international students are welcome to apply
- Master degree programme in any field
- Must have a First-Class Honours degree from a UK or EU institution
- Must be studying a full-time 180 credits Master’s course commencing in September 2020 or January 2021 at the University of Bolton.
- Applicants must be a holder of a bachelor degree to be eligible to apply for a master programme at the University of Bolton.
- The university recognizes the following English qualifications:
- GCSE/O-Level in English from the UK awarding body grade C
- IELTS (Academic) 6.0 for Undergraduate (no less than 5.5 in any component)
- IELTS (Academic) 6.0 for Postgraduate (no less than 5.5 in any component)
- Irish Leaving Certificate Ordinary Level English grade C/C3 or above
- Irish Leaving Certificate Higher Level English grade D/D2 or above
- IGCSE English as a First Language grade C
- IGCSE English as a Second Language grade C
- Internet-based TOEFL with an overall score of 72 for Undergraduate, 79 for Postgraduate including 17 in Listening, 20 in Writing, 18 in Reading and 18 in Speaking
- International Baccalaureate
- Cambridge Advanced English grade C.
MASTERS (TAUGHT) EXCELLENCE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To receive this funding opportunity, first you will need to take admission in an eligible master course commencing in September 2020 or January 2021 at the university. Once you receive an offer to study, you can apply for this application by completing an application form. Send your application at: Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship Scheme Student Centre Chancellor’s Mall University of Bolton Deane Road Bolton BL3 5AB
Application must include:
- Candidates should provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below