Application for the MastersCompare Scholarship For Postgraduate In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Kent in Australia.
The educational award is a wonderful opportunity for all UK, EU, and International candidates in order to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the University of Kent.The successful candidates will receive £5000 towards their studies.
The University of Kent was founded on 4 January 1965 in the UK. It is a semi-collegiate public research university and recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERSCOMPARE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The UK, EU, and International candidates.
- Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Can apply for a part-time or full-time degree program.
- The participants must hold an undergraduate degree for studying in a postgraduate degree program.
- The participants are expected to be proficient in the English language.
MASTERSCOMPARE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Register yourself in a master’s degree program at the university and then complete the online application process for the award.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, you will be asked to submit copies of your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport and the language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered and August 30, 2019 is for the award and September 1, 2019 for the program.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below