Application for the Mathematical Analysis PhD Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Newcastle in Australia.
This study program is designed specifically for both domestic and international students who want to begin the PhD degree at the university for four years. The university will provide an award amount of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate) indexed annually. Scholarships also include up to $1,500 relocation allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover at a single rate, for an international candidate
Founded in 1965, The University of Newcastle is recognized for its high-quality learning and teaching. It has five faculties offer over 180 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD support will be awarded in Mathematical Analysis of a Novel Method of Mineral Fractional.
- Have an excellent academic record in Honours in mathematics or a related discipline. Candidates with Masters by Research or Masters by Coursework degree are preferred.
- Have a strong mathematical background.
- Be willing to apply for internal and external travel grants and other available research support funding.
- Be willing to work in both theoretical and laboratory environments, reflecting the cross-disciplinary nature of the research.
- Be willing to travel to local and international research meetings.
- Students must meet the University of Newcastle’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy, including English language requirements.
- You have to accomplish the English language requirements of the University of Newcastle.
MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You must upload all scanned copies of their academic transcripts, CV, a brief statement of their research interests and a proposal that specifically links them to the research project.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below