Application for the Mathematics Department Research Studentship for Domestic & International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the King’s College London in UK.
The educational award is designed for high achieving candidates who have a plan to study mathematics studies for the PhD degree at King’s College London. The University will provide the award amount of £2000 to the successful candidates.
King’s College London is the fourth oldest university institution that was founded in 1829. It offers 180 undergraduate degree courses, postgraduate and research degree courses and has a huge variety of extra-curricular opportunities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MATHEMATICS DEPARTMENT RESEARCH ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from all around the world are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The PhD support will be awarded in Mathematics
- Open to residents of all nationalities
- Applicants must have firmly accepted their offer of a place on a PhD programme in the Mathematics Department at King’s.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
- For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
MATHEMATICS DEPARTMENT RESEARCH APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No separate application form is required. All applicants who have applied for a PhD position within the Mathematics Department at King’s College London. They will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- The list of required documents will be given on the applicant’s acceptance letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below