Application for the Mathematics National Scholarships for International Students in Canada 2019 Entry is now open at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
The University of Waterloo is now accepting applications for the Mathematics National Scholarships. These scholarships are open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada only.
Approximately 10 scholarships, valued at $12,000 to $25,000 each over eight academic terms, are awarded to the incoming undergraduate students enrolled in any of the academic plans offered by the Faculty of Mathematics (excluding Software Engineering and Computing and Financial Management).
The University of Waterloo is a public research university with the main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Consistently ranked Canada’s most innovative university, Waterloo champions a culture of curiosity, exploration, risk-taking, entrepreneurship, global stewardship, and leadership.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MATHEMATICS NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarships are available to students from Canada.
- The scholarships are open to incoming undergraduate students enrolled in any of the academic plans offered by the Faculty of Mathematics (excluding Software Engineering and Computing and Financial Management).
- These scholarships are open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada only.
MATHEMATICS NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://uwaterloo.ca/math/sites/ca.math/files/uploads/files/2019facultyofmathematicsscholarshipapplication_0.pdf
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 4, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below