Application for the Matric Higher Distinction Enrollment Award at Monash South Africa 2019/20 Entry is now open for International Applicants in South Africa.
The Monash South Africa is inviting applications for Foundation Program or undergraduate scholarship for international and South African students in 2019.
If we enrol for a Foundation Programme or undergraduate course before 28 February 2019, you will be eligible for an R1 500 discount on your 2019 tuition fees per Higher Distinction (HD) (excluding Life Orientation) achieved in Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
At MSA, we understand that responding to the ever-changing higher education landscape is critical both to our success and to that of our students. The Academic Innovation Centre (AIC) allows us to identify and take advantage of opportunities in this dynamic environment.
The AIC aims to create effective and efficient learning environments that enhance our students’ learning experience. It will become a focal point for conceptualizing, promoting, studying and disseminating ground-breaking academic transformation at MSA and beyond.
MATRIC HIGHER DISTINCTION ENROLLMENT AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International Students can apply for this scholarship.
- Enrol in a full-time Foundation Programme or undergraduate course of more than one year before 28 February 2019
- Enrol each Semester for a full load as per the course structure.
- Monash South Africa account must be in good standing.
- Must be self-sponsored.
- Apply for the discount.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
MATRIC HIGHER DISTINCTION ENROLLMENT AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying this scholarship is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below