Application for the Max Arthur Macauliffe Special Merit Scholarship for International Students in Ireland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the National University of Ireland Galway in Ireland.
Up to three awards are open to all eligible students who want to pursue a full-time postgraduate taught programmes at the university for the academic year 2020/21. These opportunities are aimed to improve academic progress in all areas of the NUI Galway curriculum.
NUI Galway is Ireland’s premier university offering the best academic opportunities and job prospects for today’s competitive workplace. The university’s goal is to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in undergraduate education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MAX ARTHUR MACAULIFFE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Indian Students can apply for this application
- The sponsorship will be awarded for a master course in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- You must have received your offer and have accepted your place via payment of an acceptance deposit in order to be eligible to apply for a Special Merit Scholarship
- Applicants must be accepted onto a taught masters programme in order to apply for a Scholarship.
- All applicants, whose first language is not English, or who have not been educated through the medium of English language during their two most recent years of study, must present one of the following qualifications in the English language: For Arts/Business/Law/Medicine IELTS: 6.5*, TOEFL (IBT) 92 and for Science/Engineering IELTS: 6.0*, TOEFL (IBT) 80.
MAX ARTHUR MACAULIFFE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to You apply for admission to one of your postgraduate taught programmes online through an application form.
Application must include:
- Personal Statement
-Official qualifications and exam results (transcripts) to date
-English language competency
-References: unless specifically stated otherwise all students must supply the names and contact details of two referees. One must be an academic reference (in the case of applicants currently undertaking studies) OR an employer (in the case of applicants currently in employment).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below