Application for the MBA Academic Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Wrexham Glyndwr University in UK.
This scholarship programme is open to overseas students who want to pursue a MBA degree at WGU. Wrexham Glyndwr University will provide the selected international students £500 towards the cost of pursuing an MBA study programme.
Wrexham Glyndwr University is a public research university, in Wales, with campuses in Wrexham, Northop, and St Asaph. The university aims to inspire and enable through higher education. It offers undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certificates, and diplomas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- MBA programme offered by the university.
- Must be an International Students
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- The applicants must fulfill the requirements for international students proposed by the university.
- To meet the EnglishLanguage Entry Requirements at Wrexham Glyndwr University, International students are expected to have achieved one of the qualifications listed below. All certificates/qualifications accepted are assessed based on their equivalence to 6.0 overall and a minimum of 5.5 in each component of the IELTS for the UKVI (Academic) test. Selected programmes require grades equivalent to IELTS 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in each skill score.
MBA ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to make their admission applications on the designated university portal Centurus. All international applicants that will be found eligible for the scholarship will be considered.
Application must include:
- A scanned copy of your passport
- Certificates and transcripts show your academic progress so far.
- 1 academic reference letter
- Evidence of finances to pay first year’s full tuition fee and to cover UKVI maintenance requirements
- Evidence of work experience
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 29th April, or 22nd July 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below