Application for the MBA Early Bird Discount Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Essex in UK.
The funding programme is offering £3,000 to excellent students who want to commence an MBA degree coursework for the academic session 2021/2022. Essex Business School is providing £3,000 to students starting their course in January 2023 who attend an interview with the MBA Director and accept their offer of a place on the full-time Essex MBA by the end of October 2021.
Located in the heart of England, the University of Essex is one of the eight young universities of England that offers world-leading academics in a supportive and research-intensive environment. It is divided into three campuses and offers different types of courses available for students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Students who are applying to the full-time MBA programme. It is not available to students applying to part-time or degree apprenticeship programmes.
- This scholarship can be held in conjunction with an Essex MBA Dean’s Award offered at less than 50% of the course fee-only, it cannot be held in conjunction with an Essex MBA Dean’s Award valued at 50% of the course fee or more. It cannot be held in conjunction with other University of Essex scholarships including the Alumni Loyalty Discount.
- Must accept their offer of a Award within two weeks of an offer being made.
- Students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the Master’s degree program at the University of Essex. After accepting an offer of study, students will be automatically considered for this award.
Application must include:
- For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below