Application for the MBA Forte Foundation Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Imperial College Business School in UK.
Imperial College Business School is a triple-accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II. Applicant will be awarded based on the following criteria: The information supplied in your original application to the programme, including a strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement, Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged, A demonstrable track record of leadership in your field, Commitment to Forté’s mission of launching women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women and Your professional references.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The Fellowships are open to all women applying to the MBA programme.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills through academic achievement, or in roles as team or community leaders, and show a commitment to helping women achieve their career potential through personal mentoring or community involvement.
- The UK and international students can apply for these endowments.
- If students are taking the GMAT, they will need an overall score of at least 600 – although a stronger score will add more weight to your application. If students are taking the GRE, they will need to achieve minimum scores of 156 (new test) or 550 (old test) in the verbal, and 158 (new test) or 740 (old test) in the quantitative sections.
- Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
- 3 years’ relevant postgraduate work experience.
- A good undergraduate degree or recognized professional qualification.
- GMAT or GRE scores at the required level.
- English language test results (if applicable).
MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates have to take admission in the MBA degree coursework at the college.
Application must include:
- Candidates who receive an offer will be sent details of the additional essay requirements for this application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below