Application for the MBA funding for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Anglia Ruskin University in UK.
ARU wants to give the UK, EU, and foreign applicants an opportunity to pursue a master’s degree program within the Faculty of Business and Law in Cambridge.If you apply for a one year MBA program, then a £4,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants and if you apply for a two-year MBA with the option of work placement, then a £2,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants. If you aren’t able to secure a work placement, you’ll instead become eligible for the £4,000 discount offered to one-year students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All interested applicants from the UK, EU, and Overseas are eligible.
- They can apply for a master’s degree program within the Faculty of Business and Law at the university.
- Studying full-time, unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study and start your studies course in September 2019 or January 2020.
- If your country language is not English, then you need to demonstrate the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- As you are going to start your higher studies at ARU, you must hold an undergraduate degree for successfully applying to the course.
MBA FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To take the first step toward your career, you need to enroll either in a Master of Business Administration MBA or Master of Business Administration with Placement Year MBA at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- The university might ask candidates to submit copies of previous transcripts or certificates, passport, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered and application open for September 2019 entry
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below