Application for the MBA Global Leader’s Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Deakin University in Australia.
The educational award is available for International participants who have a dream of undertaking an MBA degree program at DU in Australia. The bursary program will provide 20% off on the tuition fees for the successful candidates.
Founded in 1974, Deakin University is a public research university and also recognized as one of Australia’s fastest-growing research universities. It has over 106 undergraduate courses, 171 post-graduate courses and 43 research degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA GLOBAL LEADER’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a prospective international student
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- Have achieved a WAM of 65 or higher in previous studies
- MBA degree in Master of Business Administration or Master of Business Administration (Healthcare Management).
- To apply for admission to the MBA program, a student must have:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and three years’ management/professional work experience or
- Masters degree in any discipline and three years’ management/professional work experience or
- A graduate certificate in a related discipline and five years’ management/professional work experience or
- Deakin Business and Law Postgraduate Qualifying Program (PQP) and three years’ management/professional work experience
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
MBA GLOBAL LEADER’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take admission in a MBA degree program at DU. Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically assessed for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Aspirants are required to attach the academic transcripts, CV and two references with the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below