Application for the MBA Scholarship For International Student in Austria – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the MODUL University Vienna in Austria.
The educational opportunity is available for all high achieving international participants who have a desire of completing their master’s degree education at MU Vienna.Total 13 grants are available in which 2 full grants are worth €25,000 each and 10 partial awards are worth €12,000 each. Furthermore, 1 full grant with an amount of €25,000 is available for women who enroll in an MBA in Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Leadership program.
MODUL University Vienna was established in 1908 and right now situated as a private university in Austria. It has been ranked among the top 25 universities in the category “most often cited research results”.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Pursuing an MBA degree program in the field of Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Leadership, Innovation and Experience Design for Tourism, Real Estate Management, and Sustainable Management and Governance at the university.
- The participant must have an academic performance, work experience, experience abroad, extracurricular activities, and community involvement.
- If the aspirant’s national language is not English, then they need to achieve a level c1 in the English proficiency test (IELTS or TOEFL).
- An ideal participant should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to the minimum duration of three years.
MBA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this educational opportunity, the candidates need to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- While completing their application, they have to indicate that, which award they are going to apply, for automatic consideration.
Application must include:
- Students are required to submit a scan of their academic transcripts, passport, evidence of language and work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 10, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below