Application for the MBA Scholarship for International Students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Utbildning.se, Dagens Industry and Stockholm School of Economics in Sweden.
The SSE MBA Executive Format gives you an opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills in managing and developing companies and organizations. This scholarship is based on cooperation between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics and covers the full tuition fee of SEK 465.000 + VAT for SSE MBA Executive Format.
Stockholm School of Economics is one of Europe’s leading business schools, with a unique business-community network. Our research is internationally recognized and many of our researchers are among the leading figures in their respective fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This scholarship is available to international students.
- To be eligible for the opportunity it is required that you have a degree equivalent to 180 credits and at least five years of relevant work experience.
- Applicants must have very good English skills.
MBA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application is made online; click the Apply here-button to be taken to the application form.
Application must include:
- 12 to 15 of the applicants are asked to provide a full application, and 5 to 7 finalists are interviewed and presented to the jury, consisting of representatives from Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics. The jury selects the recipient of the program.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 22, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below