Application for the MBA Scholarship (Full-Time & Part-Time) for UK/EU and International Applicants in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Brunel University London in UK.
This is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program. The Brunel MBA recruits managers and other professionals of high caliber who can both benefit from and contribute to an intellectually challenging management development program. The Full-time MBA award is a £6,500 tuition fee waiver for one year only, The Part-Time MBA award (Corporate/Private sector) is a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £4,500 per year, and The Part-Time MBA grant (Public/Government) is an £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, and was established in 1966. It is dedicated to excellence in learning and is in the top 20 universities for research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA program.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA program starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- This is available for UK/EU and International applicants.
- Awards are awarded in business administration.
- Complete the Brunel MBA application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Throughout the application year, applicants will normally be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort.
Part-Time MBA only scholarship:
- The part-time MBA scheme is open to successful applicants with relevant valid UK resident status for the expected program duration, upon enrolment. The applicant will be asked to provide evidence of this where it is not clear.
- For the purpose of the MBA study an organization which is controlled by a national, state or provincial/local government authority, it will be considered as a public sector entity. The corporate sector is the part of a country’s economic system that is run by individuals and/or companies, rather than by the government. In addition, part-time MBA applicants are required to submit documentary evidence of their work experience during their application; the applicants should provide confirmation letters from the employers. The employer’s letter will need to exhibit the nature and kind of the organization that the applicant works for. The public/private sector differentiation and the value of the award will be calculated accordingly.
MBA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this opportunity, candidates must take admuission in a masters degree program at BBS. After that, they can complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 23, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below