Application for the Developing Futures Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Durham University Business School in UK.
There are 30+ awards available to support dazzling worldwide students who are entering in the masters degree program at the university. Durham University Business School will provide up to £10,000 off tuition fees to the successful candidates.
Durham University Business School is proudly integral to one of the world’s prestigious universities. The mission of the university is to develop and enthuse leaders and entrepreneurs who create share and use knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for MBA degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Academic achievement. Alongside the academic achievements required for entry, other academic qualifications that demonstrate academic achievement will be considered, e.g. GMAT score of 650 or above.
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme or the Business School.
- You must meet the entry requirements for taking admission in the university.
- The University accepts IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge Proficiency (CPE), Cambridge Advanced (CAE) and the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic as preferred English Language proficiency tests.
MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity, all candidates must take admission an MBA degree program at the university. Applicants will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate application is necessary.
Application must include:
- CV or resume including full details of previous employment, dates of employment, main duties and responsibilities, salary per annum (in £ sterling) and any periods of unemployment including dates and an explanation, two employer references, Copy of degree certificate (where appropriate) and copy of English test results (where appropriate)
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below