Application for the MBA Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Liverpool in UK.
These educational awards are open to cover the cost of the tuition fee of eligible candidates who are enrolling in this program. There are multiple numbers of grants and each grant will provide different awards.
The university was the first in the UK to found an independent university in China and also become a part of federal Victoria University. In 1903, it is officially registered as a University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International citizens can apply for the opportunity.
- Candidate can apply for an MBA course in the field of Business Administration.
- Eligible students are normally expected to have a minimum of 2–3 years of substantive managerial experience in the private or public sector and also hold a 2:1 Honours degree (which may be in any discipline) from a UK university, or identical professional qualification from a similar non-UK institution.
- Those non-graduates participants who possess extensive professional experience are encouraged to apply.
- Certificates of the previous school or college degree are must for the admission.
- You must have achieved a required standard of English language by IELTS or TOEFL test.
MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You must have to take admission in MBA degree course at the university before applying for the fund. After the admission, eligible participants will automatically be considered for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- A research proposal (for MPhil applicants), a personal statement along with a curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Applications is base on First-come, first-served.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below