Application for the MBBS Malta Scholarships for International Students in Malta – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Queen Mary University of London.
These MBBS funds are available for the outstanding academic excellence candidates and aimed to support them with providing some of the facilities in their education.
In 1785 at London, The Queen Mary officially recognized as a university. It is a public research university and provides more than 2-degree level courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBBS MALTA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of any nationality are eligible for this opportunity.
- Candidates can take part in an MBBS degree course in the field of medicine.
- All students who are applying for medicine program must undertake the United Kingdom Clinical Aptitude Test (UCAT) which will help in the selection and interview process.
- You have to predict to obtain grades in GCSE and A/AS Levels, International or European Baccalaureate, or other acceptable qualifications that satisfy the School’s academic criteria.
- Must maintain a 7.0 score in IELTS test and also can see the English Language Requirements.
MBBS MALTA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You need to take admission in the MBBS program at the university and if you get selected then you will be interviewed after applying for the award by the online registration. All applications must include:
- Certificates of IELTS and UCAT along with a research proposal and a copy of curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below