Application for the MBS Study Award for International Students in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Massey University in New Zealand.
This educational award is available for those candidates who wish to apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate programme at the university for the session 2020-2021. The award will be distributed as follows: Undergraduate study maximum $15,000, and Postgraduate study maximum $10,000.
Massey University is a public research university that was established in 1927. It has educated and worked with excellent teachers. It offers bachelor, master and research degree for your further achievement.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBS STUDY AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities can apply for the grant
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree course in any area.
- Claimants must be international
- The recipient must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by Massey Business School and subject to the programme is available at the Manawatu or Wellington campuses
- Recipients must be enrolled at the Manawatu or Wellington campus as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode)
- Before taking enrollment, you mandatory to check the entry requirement page of the university.
- Applicants whose primary language is not English, must provide evidence of their proficiency in the English language.
MBS STUDY AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be empowered with this studentship then you need to be registered in an undergraduate and postgraduate program at the university. After being admitted, you apply for this education award.
Application must include:
- Entrants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below