Application for the McGraw Fellowships for Business Journalism for International Students in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the McGraw Center for Business Journalism in the United States.
The McGraw Center for Business Journalism is pleased to offer up to sixteen veteran journalists fellowships for Business Journalism. Foreign and American journalists are eligible to apply for these fellowships. The fellowship offers grants of up to $15,000 for each project.
The purpose of the McGraw Fellowship for Business Journalism is to support the intensive, ambitious coverage of important issues related to the global economy and business.
The McGraw Center provides training for young journalists and enhances the quality and depth of business and economic news coverage. It also offers various Business Journalism programs
Why at McGraw Center for Business Journalism? Students will able to get wonderful new opportunities or professional education and highly innovative ideas for business journalism.
MCGRAW FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Both foreign and American journalists are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- The grant is open for those who have at least five years of professional experience in journalism. Freelance journalists, as well as reporters and editors currently working at a news organization or journalism non-profit, may apply.
MCGRAW FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The applicants must have to take admission in a Business Journalism at the City University of New York through an online form. After receiving the offer letter of admission candidates can successfully apply for the fellowship. All applications must include:
- Required documents a resume and references from two editors or others who familiar with your work.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 28, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
- McGraw Center generally accept applications twice a year. The upcoming deadline for Summer 2019 Fellowships is June 28, 2019. Applications for the Winter 2020 Fellowships will be due January 3, 2020.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below