Application for the McMaster Scholarship for Undergraduate Student in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the McMaster University in Canada.
The educational award is available for talented international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree in engineering at the university. The University will distribute the awards in the following manner: which are the Engineering Honors Awards $750 (For average 88-89.99%), $1,000 (For average 90-94.99%), and $2,500 (For average 95 %+) and B.tech Entrance Scholarship: Students will receive an educational fund of $2,000.
McMaster University is a public research university in Canada. It was founded in 1881 and offers various undergraduate and graduate programs. The university ranked 90th in the world and third-highest in Canada.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MCMASTER SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all over the globe.
- Engineering in any subject area offered by the university. For B.tech.
- Automation Engineering Technology, Automotive & Vehicle Engineering Technology, or Biotechnology.
- Aspirants have to take admission in the Bachelor of engineering coursework at the university.
- Applicants with a strong admission average may qualify for Free Choice of discipline in Level II.
- A minimum of 88% is required for consideration.
- You must meet with the English language requirements of the university
MCMASTER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this application , students are needed to enroll in the bachelor of engineering coursework at the university. After being a registered student, you will be automatically considered for educational bursary.
Application must include:
- The University may ask you High school transcript with predicted and/or final IB grades.
- Final IB diploma results must be submitted to be considered for advanced credit.
- Letter of Permission from your home university.
- High school transcript.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 26, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below