Application for the Mechanics of Composite Materials Funded PhD Studentship for Energy Storage in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queen Mary University London in UK.
The grant is exclusively available for both UK and EU students in order to take a full-time PhD programme at the university for the academic year 2020/21. The university will cover tuition fees and provide an annual stipend for up to three and a half years (Currently set as £17,009 in 2019/20). Full funding is only available to Home/EU Applicants.
Founded in 1785, Queen Mary University London is a truly global university and ranked 46th in a ranking of European universities by the Times Higher Education. It awarded over £2 million in studentships to prospective postgraduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIP FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from the EU & UK
- The PhD support will be awarded in PhD studentship in Mechanics of Composite Materials for Energy Storage.
- Candidates must have a first-class or good Upper Second Degree (or International equivalent), in engineering, mathematics, physics, materials science, chemistry or other closely-related disciplines.
- A relevant Masters level degree qualification.
- Solid and verifiable background in Mechanics of Materials and Finite Element Analysis.
- To be in the running for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Applicants must have excellent English communication and writing skills. If English is not your first language then you will require a valid English certificate equivalent to IELTS 6.5+ overall with a minimum score of 6 in Writing and 5.5 in all sections (Reading, Listening, Speaking), or other equivalent English certificate.
PHD STUDENTSHIP FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- CV, cover letter, two academic referees, representative publications list
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below