Application for the MEDIBANK Education Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Medibank in Australia.
The award is open to attract high achieving international students from all around the world to enrol in any diploma program at UTS in Sydney. The UTS will provide an award amount of $4,000 to the successful candidates for the session 2021/2022.
The UTS is Australia’s leading and innovative university providing practice-oriented teaching programs to students. The UTS campus is situated on the southern gateway to Central Business District of Sydney. Its main administrative and faculty buildings are grouped within three separate adjacent precincts.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MEDIBANK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationality
- Any diploma program
- Students must have arranged their MEDIBANK OSHC through UTS College
- Students must be currently enrolled at UTS College in either UTS Foundation Studies or a UTS College diploma course
- Students achieved excellent academic performance (and maintained excellent attendance) in the first stage of the above course having undertaken the full study load
- This scholarship is open to international students only
- All aspirants have to meet the entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- All Applicants need to meet UTS’s English language proficiency requirements.
MEDIBANK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no separate application or document for coursework application. For this Scholarship, UTS International will automatically consider all international students applying to any diploma program at UTS in Sydney.
Application must include:
- All applications require supporting documents, as an academic transcript, a certified copy of your English test score, a statement or portfolio to be submitted with completed application to UTS.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below