Application for the Medley Hall Residential College Bursaries for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The educational fund is available for both Australian and International students and has the purpose of supporting their degree studies at Medley Hall, the University of Melbourne in Australia. The educational grant will help students by providing the college fee remission from $1000 up to $29,500 depending on the level of financial need.
The University of Melbourne is a sandstone university which was established in 1853 in Australia. It is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria with several other campuses located across Victoria..
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MEDLEY HALL BURSARIES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and Overseas candidates are eligible to join.
- Available for undertaking any degree program in any field at the university.
- An applicant must receive an offer to study at the University of Melbourne and also have applied to live at Medley Hall.
- If the candidate’s country language is not English, then they have to show the English language proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
MEDLEY HALL BURSARIES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The participants need to take admission in a degree level program at the university. After that, they can contact to medleyhall-info-at-unimelb.edu.au for an application form to the grant.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the candidate might be asked to submit their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and copy of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below