Application for the Megan Leane Dietitian Funding for Domestic & International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Central Queensland University in Australia.
This study program will provide recognition and financial assistance to a deserving student enrolled in an undergraduate degree focusing on health & sciences.The successful scholars will receive the amount worth up to $1,000.
Founded in 1967, the Central Queensland University has more than 35 000 students spread across 24 campuses and locations Australia-wide. It offers the various undergraduate, graduate and research degree programs for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MEGAN LEANE DIETITIAN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Be enrolled or intending to enrol at CQUniversity in Term 1, 2020
- Be studying in a Health or Sciences undergraduate course
- Be enrolled with a full-time study load
- Have a residential address in the Gladstone region
- Preference will be given to Gladstone region high school leavers
- For getting enrolled in a bachelor degree, aspirants need to maintain a minimum average GPA of 4.0 each term and remain enrolled in the course as at Census date of each term for a minimum of two academic units each term.
- All claimants need to demonstrate that they meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree they have applied.
MEGAN LEANE DIETITIAN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Essentially supply the documents such as evidence of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent, written submission, resume, evidence of academic achievements or unofficial transcript and evidence of community involvement, exemplary work or demonstration of leadership
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below