Application for the Mehran Bibi Sheikh Memorial Entrance International Scholarship in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in Canada.
To ensure consideration for this opportunity, candidates must take admission to an undergraduate degree programme at the university. The preference will be given to students domiciled in Pakistan. The grant is valued at $1,500 and can be used to pay for tuition fees and expenses related to study in an approved course at Queen’s University.
With a global reputation for excellence in teaching, Queen’s University is a research-led, business-focused, professional university located in Kingston, Ontario. It was formed on 16th October 1841 making it one of Canada’s oldest institutions. It comprises eight faculties that are loaded with advanced faculties and provide a welcoming and safe environment for study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MEHRAN BIBI SHEIKH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world. However, preference will be given to students who belong to Pakistan.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Applicants must have academic excellence
- The sponsorship will be awarded to 1 male and 1 female student
- Students who have Pakistani citizenship will be given preference.
- To be enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme at the university, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL), Queen’s School of English, Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) and Duolingo English Test.
MEHRAN BIBI SHEIKH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All entrants will automatically be chosen for this application after successfully applying for an approved course at Queen’s University by August 1, 2020. There is no need to make a formal application for this scheme.
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to submit the following as supporting material together with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below