Application for the MEIG Master Scholarships at University of Geneva in Switzerland 2019/20 Entry for International Students at the University of Geneva in Switzerland.
The Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance is designed for student and professionals who have obtained at least a Bachelor diploma. It aims to transfer knowledge about European and international governance, as well as to provide participants with the essential professional skills to become a leader in this specific field. The MEIG Programme prepares participants for leading positions in international or national organisations (public and private sector) working on governance issues.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MEIG MASTER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarships are available for students from all around the world.
- The Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance is open to candidates who are willing to participate to the Programme in its entirety or to participate only in one or some of the proposed modules.
To take part in the entire programme or in the individual modules, applicants must:
- Hold a valid academic degree, Bachelor or Master’s level or equivalent.
- Be fluent written and spoken English
- Professional Experience in the field of study is a plus.
- The number of places available is limited to a maximum of 30 per year for the full programme.
- Candidates to the MEIG Programme will have to submit their application along with all the required documentation via email at [email protected] or postal mail to our secretariat.
- The Programme directors may at any time require applicants to provide further information, in addition to the documents submitted as part of the application8. An interview or a written test may supplement the admission procedure. Incomplete applications are not taken into consideration.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent written and spoken English.
MEIG MASTER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for a scholarship or financial aid please complete and sign the scholarship and financial aid application form. In addition to this form, please submit the following supporting documents, translated into English, if necessary (English translations do not need to be officially certified for this purpose):
- Copies of official statements of income (your own and/or any other relevant persons, family members or other, whom you might call on for support);
Official statement from a bank or other savings institution, and/or tax forms, indicating available funds and assets;
Copies of responses to your other scholarship and/or loan requests, including from employers, if applicable.
To apply for the Programme, candidates must submit a complete application file, containing the following documents:
- Completed and signed application form
- Curriculum vitae (in English) with a portrait photograph (headshot)
- Copy of passport or ID (personal details page)
- Copy of the relevant academic diploma (latest one)
- Transcript of records (if available)
- Copy of certificates or other evidence of past and present professional positions
- Letter of motivation in English
- Please do not send original documents or certificates.
- Any documents that are not in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- There is no application fee.
- The application form can be downloaded here and sent back to our office per email or postal mail.
- We prefer to receive documents via e-mail. If you choose postal mail, please do not staple or bind the pages of your application.
- Please submit your application file to: [email protected].
- Applications Deadline:
- Second session: from November 30 to January 15, 2019 and
- Third Session: from January 15 to March 1, 2019
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below