Application for the Melbourne Design Study Grants for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the SAE Technology College in Australia.
The grants will be awarded to outstanding students who want to study a Bachelor of Design at SAE Melbourne for the February 2021 intake. SAE Technology College will provide the educational fund to all deserving students to complete their education in Australia.
SAE Technology College is located in Brisbane, Byron Bay, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. A dynamic global institute with high industry credibility, we provide specialist vocational and higher education courses worldwide to inspire and develop our graduates.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MELBOURNE DESIGN STUDY GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Bachelor of Design.
- Applicants are to be domestic or onshore international students wishing to commence study in a Bachelor Program for the February 2021 intake with a Full-time study load.
- Applicants must remain enrolled post-T1 census date
- Applicants have completed the application form and supplied their portfolio link
- Applicants must have successfully completed Secondary Studies (High School) and other academic requirements of the university.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): A band score of 6 or higher for an Associate Degree/Bachelor course and 5.5 or higher for a Diploma course (only the Academic Test is accepted)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 60 or higher for an Associate Degree/Bachelor course or 46 (internet-based test) for a Diploma course
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Academic score of 54 (or higher) for an Associate Degree/Bachelor, and an Academic score of 46 (or higher) for a vocational education program
- Completion of Year 12 English at an Australian secondary school or college or equivalent with a minimum result of “Satisfactory” or equivalent.
MELBOURNE DESIGN STUDY GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this programme, candidates are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- A copy of your current Australian passport; OR Australian Citizenship/Birth Certificate PLUS photo ID (e.g. driver’s licence or Keypass ID card)
- A copy of your Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (or highest educational qualification).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below