Application for the Melbourne Mobility Awards for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
Australian & international students who are undertaking overseas study as part of their undergraduate or graduate coursework course are eligible for this scholarship at Melbourne University. Some scholarships are awarded on academic merit and others to assist students who are experiencing disadvantaged circumstances. The applicant will get these benefits: The Melbourne Global Scholars Award, Jamakepe Foundation Scholarship, and USA Foundation Scholarship provide a one-off payment of: $1,000 for students undertaking overseas study for up to 12 weeks, or $2,500 for students undertaking overseas study for 12 weeks or more. The University House Travel Scholarship and Aitchison Travelling Scholarship provide a one-off payment of up to $5,000. The Melbourne Global Financial Assistance Grant, John and Betty McCreery Travelling/ Study Scholarship and Lin Martin Melbourne Global Scholarship provide a once-off payment up to $5,000.
The University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s second-oldest university in Victoria. It has four other campuses in metropolitan Melbourne at Burnley, Southbank, Hawthorn, and Werribee. Melbourne ranks 39th globally in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MELBOURNE MOBILITY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarship is available for Australian & international students.
- Scholarship is available to pursue a graduate & undergraduate degree program in all study areas.
- Be enrolled at the University of Melbourne in either an undergraduate degree or a graduate coursework degree
- Intend to study overseas for at least 3 weeks as part of a University of Melbourne semester or year-long program, a short-term program or a University of Melbourne Overseas Subject.
- Apply for the Mobility Awards before commencement of the overseas study program.
- For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
MELBOURNE MOBILITY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the scholarship applicant must submit an online application form.
Application must include:
- If applicants wish to apply for a scholarship on the basis of financial disadvantage, personal difficulties or disability or medical condition, they will be asked to provide supporting documents such as a Centre link statement or medical certificates as part of the online application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below