Application for the Melbourne Mobility Excellence Awards for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The funding program assists students who intend to undertake an approved overseas study of 12 weeks or more (Exchange or Study Abroad) as part of their course. The program provides a one-off payment of $2,500 and can be held concurrently with another mobility award.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university in Australia and has 13,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world. It offers high-quality education at affordable tuition fees with degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MELBOURNE MOBILITY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in all study areas offered by the university.
- Intend to undertake an approved overseas study of 12 weeks or more (Exchange or Study Abroad) as part of your course within 12 months after the closing date.
- Have achieved a Course Weighted Average of at least 80 in your current course.
- Applicants are selected on the basic academic merit and the personal qualities of the applicants, including demonstrated leadership capacity, public-spirited approach and community engagement.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
MELBOURNE MOBILITY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below