Application for the Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader International funding in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Curtin University in Australia.
The Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Award is named after one of China’s greatest success stories and aims to help international students in completing their undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at CU in Australia.The educational award covers 100% of the tuition fees for the full duration of the mainstream course.
Curtin University was founded in 1966 and formerly known as the Curtin University of Technology and Western Australian Institute of Technology. It is an Australian public research university, named after John Curtin, Prime Minister of Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FUTURE LEADER FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas students are eligible.
- They can pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program with one of the given faculties at the university. Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Science & Engineering, Science courses, Engineering courses, and Western Australian School of Mines (WASM).
- Be full fee-paying, non-sponsored students.
- Must not apply for nursing courses, Master of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Science (Oral Health Therapy), Master of Psychology.
- If your country language is not English, so you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Participants need to have obtained a course weighted average of at least 80% in the qualification.
FUTURE LEADER FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You need to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the university. And send your award application form along with the admission form to [email protected]
Application must include:
- The university will ask you to submit your previous study certificates, language ability proof, and some other documents with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below