Application for the Mensa Canada Scholarship Programme for Canadian citizens in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Mensa Canada in Canada.
These scholarships are available for students enrolled in a full-time program at a Canadian post-secondary institution. Mensa, also known as the International High-IQ Society is an organization for people who score in the top 2% in intelligence tests.
The organization’s purposes are to identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity, to encourage research in nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence, and to promote stimulating intellectual and social opportunities for its members.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MENSA CANADA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canadian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or landed immigrants enrolled in a full-time program at a Canadian post-secondary institution, accredited by the applicable provincial Ministry of Education
- A full-time program is defined by consecutive Fall and Winter semesters.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old on January 31, 2022.
- Awards are based on the applicant’s essay.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
MENSA CANADA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application. Your e-mail must contain only your personal information and the attached file must contain only your essay. The e-mails and the attached files will be numbered and separated. The essays will be judged anonymously. Applications must be sent by e-mail as indicated in the instructions. Those received by any other means (e. g. links to web pages, by post or by fax) will be disqualified.
Application must include:
- To apply, students must be ready to submit an essay describing your career goals in 250 words or less, the essay should describe specific goals
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below