Application for the MER Consortium Grants for EU students in Europe – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the MER Community in Europe.
The bursaries are intended to provide financial assistance to those excellent international students who are not funded by Erasmus Mundus for their MER MSc at any one of partner universities, i.e., the University of Southampton, Université de Liège, Université de Bordeaux, or Universidad del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea. The MER Consortium Grants in the MER-CG program are providing a worth of up to a maximum of € 5400 to the deserving candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MER CONSORTIUM GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- be a citizen of eligible countries;
- Open to all the applicants admitted as MER MSc students that are not funded by Erasmus Mundus nor subjected to any other incompatibility (e.g., being the holder of a national scholarship);
- The student can apply for this grant only as a part of and during the completion of the on-line MER Application procedure (Section “Grants and Fellowships”);
- Academic achievement in previous studies must comply with a minimum of excellence according to the MER JPB’s criteria.
- The grant will be awarded for the MER-CG MSc programme.
- Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
MER CONSORTIUM GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, aspirants can navigate the online portal.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 01, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below