Application for the Mercer Memorial funding for International Scholarship in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The educational award is open for both the International and New Zealand postgraduate candidates who are going to undertake research on a topic related to aviation at the UC in New Zealand. To fund the student’s education, the bursary will give an amount of $6,000.
The University of Canterbury was organized in 1873 as Canterbury College, the first constituent college of the University of New Zealand. It is also recognized as New Zealand’s second-oldest university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERCER MEMORIAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and New Zealand participants are worthy.
- Available for pursuing a postgraduate research degree program in the following topics-
- Computational or experimental fluid mechanics
- High-performance materials or structures
- Aircraft economics, operation, control, or communication systems.
- Applicants can apply to both the full-time or part-time bases at the university.
- It is expected that all participants have good proficiency in the English language.
- An applicant must complete a bachelor degree for pursuing this program at UC.
MERCER MEMORIAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates have to be enrolled in a postgraduate research degree program at the university. After being successfully enrolled in a program, they can complete the online application process for the grant.
Application must include:
- The candidates might be asked to submit their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, details of a reference, and language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below