Application for the Mercy Academic Merit Awards for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Mercy College in USA.
The award is open for the international students who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college in the US. For Presidential International Scholarship: The studentship will provide the award amount Up to $3,000.00, and For Mercy International Scholarship: Winners will receive the amount up to $1,500.00 for study expenses.
Founded in 1950, Mercy College is a private college in the US. It is one of the best colleges in New York. It offers more than 90 undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERCY ACADEMIC AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all over the world.
- Pursuing a bachelors degree in any subject stream offered by the college
- All international students who studied at schools in or outside of the U.S. and who are studying as F-1 students.
- Must be Full time: Minimum of 12 credits per semester.
- Must maintain an overall 3.0 GPA each year.
- International applicants whose primary language is not English are required to submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS).
- Required TOEFL and IELTS Scores for Admission are as follows:
- TOEFL IBT: 71
- IELTS: 6.0
- PTE: 48
- Other English language requirements of the university.
MERCY ACADEMIC AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the college by online application, the common application or you can download the application form and submit it to Mercy College Office of Admissions
- 555 Broadway Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- The college may ask you for official transcripts from High Schools and/or Colleges, Resume, letter of recommendation and personal written statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15., 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below