Application for the Merit-Based Awards for International Students in India – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Maharishi Markandeshwar University in India.
The educational award assists excellent students who wish to study certificate, undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programmes in India. The funding program (up to 50%) is offered as per MM(DU) policy and continuation of support will be is as per the terms and conditions i.e. regularity in attendance, academic result, and good conduct.
Established in 1993, Maharishi Markandeshwar University is a deemed university located in India that offers courses at the Diploma, UG, PG, and Doctoral level. It provides a quality education that is always research-oriented and exposure driven.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT-BASED AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral courses in the areas of Bio-Technology, Business Management, Computer Applications, Engineering & Technology, Hotel Management, Law, Commerce, Science, Medicine, Dentistry, Phar-macy, Paramedical, Physiotherapy, and Nursing.
- 100% of Tuition fee concession will continue in subsequent years by fulfilling the condition of 80% attendance in each subject + CGPA>9.0.
- 40% of Tuition fee concession will continue in subsequent years by fulfilling the condition of 80% attendance in each subject + CGPA>8.0.
- 30% and 20% of Tuition fee concession will continue in subsequent years by fulfilling the condition of 80% attendance in each subject + CGPA>7.0.
- You will be selected on the basis of attendance, academic result, and good conduct.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
MERIT-BASED AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, you are required to submit the admission form along with the required documents. After ascertaining the eligibility, the Provisional Admission Letter will be sent to you by email. After receiving the Provisional Admission Letter, to confirm your Admission and Scholarship offered, you will be required to transfer the part of the fee as mentioned, through any bank to MMDU. Immediately after the bank transfer of fee, email the Wire Transfer/SWIFT Transfer receipt, for early tracking and crediting the money in your name.
Application must include:
- You must submit pass certificates/degrees and transcripts of qualifying examination (Grade 10/12/UG), national identity card, and copy of passport notarized translated and attested copies of all educational documents in English if the educational documents of qualifying examination are not in English and 15 passport size photographs.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below