Application for the Merit-based College of Law International Awards in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Merit-based College of Law in USA.
The study programme is open for US citizens, permanent residents or international applicants who want to apply for an undergraduate degree at the university in the United States. The Syracuse University College of Law will provide tuition fees to the high achieving candidates.
Founded in 1895, Syracuse University College of Law (SUCOL) is a Juris Doctor degree-granting law school of Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York. It offers 11 joint degree programs to the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT-BASED INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree in the field of Law
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- All international students whose first language is not English are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS or score.
MERIT-BASED INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate program at the university. There is no application required to be considered for these endowments.
Application must include:
- Certified transcripts are required from each secondary school, college, or university attended.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below