Application for the Merit-Based Funds for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Villanova University in USA.
Villanova University is a private research university located in Radnor Township, a suburb northwest of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia in the United States. The Presidential Scholarship is a renewable, merit-based award covering full tuition, room, board (up to 21 meals-per-week plan), general fee, and the cost of textbooks for eight consecutive semesters.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT-BASED FUNDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- In order to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship, students must first be nominated by the chief academic officer of their high school (principal, president, headmaster), secondary school counsellor, or an official school designee. They can also be nominated by a representative from a homeschool entity or non-profit community-based organization dedicated to helping high school students with the college search process.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
MERIT-BASED FUNDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application process to Villanova consists of the following steps:
- Complete the Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova.
- Request the Secondary School Report Form and your official High School transcript be submitted electronically through the Common Application website.
- Have the results of your standardized test (SAT or ACT) reported electronically to the Office of University Admission by the College Board or ACT?
- All non-native English speakers are also required to submit either official TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Please note that interviews are not part of the admission process.
- As a candidate to the Villanova School of Business, at least one year of high school Calculus is preferred. Applicants to the College of Engineering must have successfully completed a high school Physics course.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below