Application for the Merit-Based Grants at University of Applied Arts Vienna in Austria – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Applied Arts Vienna in Austria .
Merit-based grants serve as recognition of outstanding achievements and relate to the study performance of the preceding academic year. A merit-based grant may not be less than the amount of EUR 750 and not exceed EUR 1,500.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT-BASED GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Submission of an application with a certificate of registration (= Meldezettel) by Monday, 04 November 2019 / 12:00 noon. If the certificate of registration is in a foreign language, a German or English translation must be submitted.
- Austrian citizenship, EEA citizenship, or the equivalent pursuant to § 4 StudFG. Students from Switzerland have to provide a registration certificate (= Anmeldebescheinigung für EWR-BürgerInnen und SchweizerInnen).
- Outstanding study performance (grade point average may be no less than 2.0) Minimum number of ECTS-credits: 55. Credits of courses with the assessment “participation with success” will be disregarded. Art Education students: Test scores from both subject majors are considered.
- The study, or the study phase, must have been completed within the stipulated period (legally prescribed study period plus one tolerance semester) taking into account any important reasons pursuant to § 19 StudFG.
- In the case of Art Education courses (diploma courses), the application must be made to the university, which is first on the list of selected study combinations.
- Austrian and EEA citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have previous degree.
MERIT-BASED GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Application forms and written information are available at the Office of Student and Academic Affairs (Ms Reiss) from 4 November 2019 on. Grant applications must be submitted in full and on time according to the respective closing date. Incomplete or overdue applications cannot be considered.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 4, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below