Application for the Merit-Based Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Marconi International University in USA.
The educational grant is designed for talented worldwide applicants who want to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at MIU in the United States. The Marconi International University will provide a 20% discount on tuition fees to the winning candidates for the year 2021/2022.
Established in 2004, Marconi International University is an American university located in Miami, Florida. It offers official undergraduate and graduates university courses in both online and face-to-face modalities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Computer Engineering & Graduate degree in International Business Administration, Educational Leadership and Management and Emerging Technologies
- To be eligible, for admission to the Bachelor’s degree program, applicants must have a high school diploma and master’s programs, they must possess a valid Bachelor’s Degree.
- For taking part in this university, candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.9 in their previous studies (High School, Bachelor or Master).
- Students can submit an English language certificate including, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE or alternative qualIfications, such as a degree from a university that conducts its programs entirely in English. MIU provides students with a free language assessment interview if they do not have a certificate.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Updated Resume
- Motivational letter (optional)
- Copy of achieved academic certificates and transcripts in English
- Copy of your ID card/Passport
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below