Application for the Merit-Based Scholarship for Vietnamese Students in Vietnam – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Vietnam.
The sponsorship will be awarded on a competitive basis to qualified candidates who are going to take part in the PhD degree programme at the university. The scholarship covers tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend for three years at RMIT University in Vietnam.
Founded in 2000, RMIT University is the Vietnamese branch of the Australian research university known in Australia as RMIT University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- PhD degree in any subject stream.
- Applicants must have a master degree with a distinction that includes a research component of at least 25 per cent
- Applicants must be Vietnamese
- Students must have a bachelor degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant discipline awarded with honours.
- Applicants must have a master degree that includes a research component comprised of at least 25% of a full-time academic year with an overall distinction average
- Aspirants must have English language certificate of an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Submit certified copies of academic transcripts and graduation degree for all programs you have completed, curriculum vitae (cv), research proposal
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below